Digital Content Specialist
The position of Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialist operates all the content aspects of the Interactive Stateroom Entertainment (ISE) system: i.e. ITV and TV channel line-up.
· Responsible for the full operation and content update maintenance of the IPTV Interactive System, hardware and software related.
· Ensures systems are fully operational at all times. If a situation occurs that is difficult to resolve, notifies technical support immediately, to restore service as quickly as possible and avoid loss of revenue.
· Responsible for the content of the digital signs throughout the ship.
· Responsible for receiving and shipping all movies (Pay-Per-View and Free-To-Guest) sent to the vessels.
· Responsible for inventory of all Pay-Per-View and Free-To-Guest video material.
· Maintains complete records of equipment failures and requests repair or replacement. The reports and documentation are to be provided to his/her successor as “hand-over notes”and are also to be forwarded to the ship’s management and corporate office on the first day of each month for archiving.
· Main contact in the Entertainment Department in case of computer failure.
· Minimum of a two-year experience as an Interactive Television Manager or Computer Systems Manager in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship, entertainment or recreational industry.
· Basic MCSA, CCENT or an IT Technical College degree preferred.
· Apple platform experience.
· Graphic designing Adobe Photoshop experience required.
· Experience in video streaming and IPTV.