STAGE & PRODUCTION MANAGER
The Stage & Production Manager is responsible for the overall entertainment production value, smooth daily operations and safety in the main Celebrity Theatre and all alternative entertainment venues.
This includes managing the Entertainment Operators, Entertainment Staff, Production Cast, and Guest Entertainers, overseeing the maintenance and inventory in entertainment venues, maintaining the quality of the produced shows and events, show cue calling, executing events and creating an environment that facilitates the needs for our performers and Cruise Director.
· A bachelor’s degree in entertainment or theatrical management (stage, technical or production) from an accredited university or equivalent experience is required.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in entertainment or theatrical management.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment to meet overall established timeframes.
· Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads, coworkers and other shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
· Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word, or related programs.